Healthy Choices When Dining Out
- Warm chicken salad -if you’re served creamy or fatty dressing, use half of it! =)
- Tomato-base sauce pasta - go for bolognese or something with tomato as the main ingredient as the sauce - stay away form CARBonara =)
- Seafood - a lot of seafood is very light, healthy and low-cal, so it’s okay if it’s fried in a bit of canola oil!
- Steamed choices - steamed veggies/fish/meat are all very good for you.
- Wraps - go for wraps with plenty of veggies and a lean meat inside
- Yiros - it depends on your local Yiros place, but sometimes this can be a healthy choice. The chicken one is usually quite lean.
- Sumo-salad - if you have a Sumo Salad cafe next to you, give it a go!
- Soup - Minestrone soup is usually quite healthy, as is pumpkin or tomato soup. Stay away with the cream-laden soups =)