Serves : 1
Calories : Around 300 (good for a healthy balanced dinner)
Why it’s good : This doesn’t take long to make, is VERY healthy and clean, uses only fresh vegetables and lean ingredients and fills you up BIG TIME!
- 2 heaped tablespoons turkey mince
- 1/2 onion diced
- 4 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 chopped ripe tomato
- 1/2 large bell pepper (red, green or yellow!)
- lettuce, cucumber, tomato, apple cider vinegar, salt + pepper for salad on the side!
- In a small pan greased with olive oil and on high heat, saute the onions and garlic until tender.
- Add the turkey mince and crush up.
- When the turkey is almost browned, add the tomato, carrot, cumin and salt and pepper to taste.
- Saute this for a further 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Tightly pack this into the bell pepper, place the bell pepper onto the same pan and put under a grill or in the oven on medium heat for about 15 minutes until the pepper has cooked slightly and the mince and onion look crispy on the outside.
- Serve with a fresh garden salad!