LOW FAT BUCKWHEAT TORTILLA/WRAP!
A lot of wraps in the supermarket tend to be very carby and can have lots of additives - so why not just make one yourself? It’s quick and easy, AND healthy! Buckwheat is a miracle grain, so why not incorporate it into this wrap!
- 1 melted tablespoon coconut oil (you can use olive oil, but coconut is also one of those miracle foods that you can incorporate into this!)
- 1 whisked whole egg
- 1 tablespoon buckwheat flour
- pinch of salt and pepper
- splash of water to thin-out mixture
- Whisk together all of the above ingredients until you have a very runny mixture.
- Pour into a medium-sized frypan and swirl around so that you have a circular base.
- Fry on high heat until it cooks and looks slightly crispy on the edges.
- Flip to cook reverse side
- Transfer onto a plate, let cool and add some healthy fillings!
- Tomatoes, cucumber, cottage cheese, salt + pepper
- Carrots, capsicum, chicken
- Couscous, tomatoes, raising, carrots
- Cottage cheese, strawberries, nuts
- ANYTHING HEALTHY! =)