✿ Guilt-free Chocolate Dessert Crepes ✿
If you’re looking for something healthy to eat for breakfast but you want to indulge a little (and get a bit creative), then try these chocolate crepes! They are flourless, sugarless, and dairy-free! You can add oats to them if you like, but these are perfect for someone who’s on a paleo diet (just replace the peanut butter with almond butter!). They turn out so light and fluffy and delicious!
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 ripe mashed banana
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon natural 100% peanut butter (or almond butter for paleo)
- 1 teaspoon raw cacao powder
- 10 drops liquid stevia extract
- chia seeds to sprinkle
❤ What to do:
- Mash the banana until & add remaining crepe ingredients - blend or whisk until smooth & runny!
- Heat large pan and pour in 1/2 of crepe mix. You can use extra coconut oil to grease pan but you may not need to, as there is coconut oil in the mix already which will stop your crepe from sticking.
- Use a spatula to (gently - they’re fragile!) lift up the edge of the crepe and check whether it looks cooked - if so, flip it in half, and then into quarters (the part on top will cook through!)
- Transfer onto a plate and do the same with remaining batter.
- Mix the sauce ingredients with enough water to make it a runny consistency and pour over crepes.
- Sprinkle with chia seeds and serve! =)