100% guilt-free chocolate cake which tastes like REAL chocolate cake but is only a fraction of the carbs and calories PLUS is high in protein and is sugarfree! Amazing!! Click through to the recipe by clicking the picture :)
You guys HAVE to try this - I don’t think I’ve ever been more proud of one of my recipes in my whole life!!
Oh you know, just some healthy sugarfree paleo choc coconut almondmeal cookies with peanut butter centers - mouth watering yet? 🍪 #instacollage #cookies #biscuits #protein #cleaneating #healthychocolate #healthybiscuit #snack #fitblr #fitspo #peanutbutter #pbsandwich
Instagram - follow nellafittynova on IG for the recipe!! =)
Super clean, super healthy veggie satay!
2 chopped carrots, 2 chopped celery stalks, 1/4 red pepper stir fried in coconut oil and topped with satay sauce (1 teaspoon organic peanut butter, 1/4 teaspoon hot chili flakes, 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, 1/8 teaspoon salt, 3 drops liquid stevia extract, 2 tablespoons water) topped with raw cashews.
So filling and yummy! 🍢🍱🍴 #cleaneating #coconutoilrecipe #healthysataysauce #healthystirfry #peanuts #cashews #vegan #vegetarian #inspiration #motivation #satay #carrots #paleo
❀ TV SNACK! ❀
Fave TV snack at the moment - raw mushrooms with a few almonds! Mmm so filling and healthy - and full of fibre and nutrients! (thats my cocoa water on the side!)
❀ Choc Pear Snack ❀
Yummy snack - pears with raw cacao powder! Tastes like an indulgent dessert, except clean and lean! =)
❀ DAY 12 OF PALEO! ❀
YAY, it’s day 12! Feeling great! And I’ve just managed to get my hands on some almond butter - GUYS, WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME ALMOND BUTTER TASTED SO GOOD!?!?! I’m actually in love…had like 100g of it today!
How yummy does my lunch look? Tuna and veggie salad, almond butter and blueberries (with my massive bucket of lemon water)
Who reckons I can go paleo for another 12 days…or even for a whole month? Or a whole year (with occasional normal food days on rare special occasions!)
I had like 4 whole eggs and 3 egg whites for breakfast today…
✿ Cinnamon Pumpkin Creme Crustless Tart ✿
What a dilemma - I only had ONE egg in the fridge today! And I had half a pumpkin which I didn’t know any interesting uses for aside from just cooking it the boring way…until I thought I’d make a crustless (because I didn’t have any paleo flour) pumpkin spiced tart! Easy peasy!
- 2 cups cooked pumpkin (then mashed/pureed)
- 1 beaten egg
- 30 drops liquid stevia extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- lemon juice to serve
❤ What to do:
- Mix together all of the ingredients aside from the lemon juice and pour into a small nonstick tart tin or mini saucepan. (It is a very soft and fragile and has a sort of mousse consistency, so if you’d like it a bit more cake-like, add 1 cup of almond or coconut flour to it).
- Bake in the oven on medium-high heat for about 30 minutes until it looks a bit browner than before.
- Let it cool in the fridge and then transfer onto a plate and serve with some chia seeds, fruit or lemon juice! YUM!
✿ Yummiest Ever Lemon/Pepper Warm Tuna Salad ✿
Tuna is SO good for you, but we don’t all like the fishy taste - especially when you just buy the healthiest version of canned tuna - in springwater. However, I’ve just gone ahead and created such a yummy tuna recipe, it’s actually the best warm salad I’ve ever had (if I do say so myself ^_^ ). And it’s SO quick and easy!
- 185g canned tuna in spring water (drained very well!)
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil
- 1/2 carrot finely diced
- 1 stalk celery finely diced
- 1.5 large zucchinis diced
- juice of 1/8 lemon
- salt and pepper
- chia seeds (for the crunch!)
- sprig of mint
❤ What to do:
- Fry off the carrots and celery in the coconut oil in a large pan on high heat for about 5 mins.
- Add zucchini and stirfry for about 3 mins.
- Make some room in the pan and add the tuna so that it touches the base of the pan and absorbs some oil (and gets a bit crispy)
- After about 3 mins, mix the tuna with the veggies and cook for a further 2 mins.
- Add the lemon juice, salt and pepper, stir and transfer into bowl.
- Add a teaspoon of chia seeds and some mint if you like (the flavour is SO fresh and yummy!)
I think it tastes best when it’s not scorching hot off the pan, so let it cool for 5 mins! I’m SO excited guys, try this recipe and let me know what you think!!!!
Paleo Sweet Potato Tea Cookies
Instead of snacking on the processed, empty calorie cookies that you buy at the shops or bakery, try making these sweet treats - they’re super healthy too!
- Baked/steamed/boiled sweet potato cut into rounds
- Coconut oil
- Fry off the sweet potato rounds in a bit of coconut oil (into which you can add 1 teaspoon of sugar’s worth of Stevia sweetener) for about 1-2 minutes on each side until the outside looks a bit crispy.
- Transfer onto a plate, sprinkle with cinnamon and place an almond in the middle of each one!
- Let them cool a little before eating, or stick them in the fridge and enjoy them chilled!
- Transfer onto plate, sprinkle with cinnamon
Creamy Coconut Paleo/Vegan Iced Chocolate
This is an absolutely delicious drink that can be enjoyed refreshingly icy cold in summer or hot on a cosy winter’s night, and it’s so easy!
Per medium-sized cup, add:
- 1 teaspoon of raw organic cacao
- 50ml organic coconut milk/cream
- 10 drops liquid Stevia extract
- water to fill cup
I love grocery shopping!! $28 later, and I’ve got the following yumminess! The sea salt, almonds, sesame seeds and coconut oil will last me aaaaages, so that’s money well spent! =D
Nella from healthysnax and fitsporadical - “Both mum and my boyfriend Ilia were stressing to me that I don’t eat enough red meat, hence don’t get enough iron - well, here’s me eating meat! YUM!! Super delicious - who wants the recipe for this paleo stirfry? - its on fitsporadical! ;) “
BEETROOT!!!!!!!!!! GET IN ME!!!!!!!!!! Beetroot shouldn’t even be a heathy thing. It tastes too good to be healthy. Like, all healthy things taste amazing anyway, but it’s like the equivalent of chocolate icecream with extra chocolate sauce and nuts. It tastes that good. Yeah.