mygrapBananas are a total fitspo MUST!
Nature’s candy! Little jewels of nutritious goodness in this cup!
Healthy gourmet brunch 😋 #healthymeal #brunch #healthy #eatclean #cleaneating #eggs #beans #mushrooms #himalayanseasalt #yum
This was delicious!!!
So clean. so delish ✩
Bit of a weirdo combo, but was super yummy and now I feel super full and super amazing after 2 days of PMS over-eating ^_^
- String beans
- 3 eggwhites and 1 whole egg fried in coconut oil
- Cooked organic buckwheat
- Iced chocolate - 2 tspn raw cacao, stevia, 1/2 cold water, 1/2 almond milk
I’m thinking of starting a little ‘Our Meals of the Week’ post. Basically, I’ll be posting it each Monday and it will be a little collage of everyone’s healthy meals - a great way to share ideas and promote your blogs ^_^ !!!! You’ll just need to upload a nice pic of your meal idea and tag it as ‘healthysnaxmealscollage’.
Who’d be interested?
QUICK WORK SNACK!
Cucumbers and strawberries! Amazing combo! ^_^
So sweet, so juicy, so healthy!
This is probably what people think when they sit behind me in lectures…
Almond butter and celery - my fave snack for when I’m after something fresh and crispy!!
Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie- Sweet treat or quick breakfast!
- 10 oz. (frozen) raspberries
- 1/4 cups cacao powder
- 2 cups almond milk
- maple syrup or dates (to taste)
- Add all ingredients to the blender
- Blend until smooth and creamy
- Add ice for desired thickness
- Drink and enjoy!!!
healthysnax: Great IDEA! I’d personally use stevia instead of the maple syrup or dates, but I’ve made this before and it’s DEVINE!! I like to use strawberries or blueberries too sometimes instead of raspberries if you want a smoother smoothie without the raspberry seeds ^_^
❀ TV SNACK! ❀
Fave TV snack at the moment - raw mushrooms with a few almonds! Mmm so filling and healthy - and full of fibre and nutrients! (thats my cocoa water on the side!)
I had like 4 whole eggs and 3 egg whites for breakfast today…
✿ Cinnamon Pumpkin Creme Crustless Tart ✿
What a dilemma - I only had ONE egg in the fridge today! And I had half a pumpkin which I didn’t know any interesting uses for aside from just cooking it the boring way…until I thought I’d make a crustless (because I didn’t have any paleo flour) pumpkin spiced tart! Easy peasy!
- 2 cups cooked pumpkin (then mashed/pureed)
- 1 beaten egg
- 30 drops liquid stevia extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- lemon juice to serve
❤ What to do:
- Mix together all of the ingredients aside from the lemon juice and pour into a small nonstick tart tin or mini saucepan. (It is a very soft and fragile and has a sort of mousse consistency, so if you’d like it a bit more cake-like, add 1 cup of almond or coconut flour to it).
- Bake in the oven on medium-high heat for about 30 minutes until it looks a bit browner than before.
- Let it cool in the fridge and then transfer onto a plate and serve with some chia seeds, fruit or lemon juice! YUM!
Paleo Sweet Potato Tea Cookies
Instead of snacking on the processed, empty calorie cookies that you buy at the shops or bakery, try making these sweet treats - they’re super healthy too!
- Baked/steamed/boiled sweet potato cut into rounds
- Coconut oil
- Fry off the sweet potato rounds in a bit of coconut oil (into which you can add 1 teaspoon of sugar’s worth of Stevia sweetener) for about 1-2 minutes on each side until the outside looks a bit crispy.
- Transfer onto a plate, sprinkle with cinnamon and place an almond in the middle of each one!
- Let them cool a little before eating, or stick them in the fridge and enjoy them chilled!
- Transfer onto plate, sprinkle with cinnamon
I love grocery shopping!! $28 later, and I’ve got the following yumminess! The sea salt, almonds, sesame seeds and coconut oil will last me aaaaages, so that’s money well spent! =D